School of AI Community Manager Job Listing
Interested: Email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Siraj Raval is an AI educator with a following of over 570,000 students in over 130 countries across the world. He founded the School of AI, a collection of learning meetups held regularly in over 350 cities across the world. These Meetups are held by members of the community, called “Deans” that teach AI skills to local students to empower them in their lives and careers. He regularly releases educational videos through his social media channels, primarily Youtube, and the School of AI community uses a combination of his curriculums and the curriculums of other online resources to learn. As a new 501(c)(3) nonprofit, School of AI is rapidly growing in size, and is looking for a community manager to help it scale successfully.
Siraj Raval: www.youtube.com/c/sirajraval
School of AI : www.theschool.ai
You are responsible for growing the School of AI and Siraj Raval brand, as well as managing their shared community. You’re a growth hacker with a love for technologists. You deeply care for our mission, to inspire and educate developers around the world to build Artificial Intelligence for the benefit of humanity. You’re not afraid of taking on many roles at once, and you’ll work tirelessly to keep the community happy.
- Provide support for School of AI’s representatives across the world via social media channels
- Interface with the development team to ensure that the website and mobile app are up to the high standards of the community
- Create and run marketing campaigns for the School of AI’s social media channels
- Create and run marketing campaigns for Siraj Raval’s social media channels
- Use SEO techniques and various growth hacking strategies to increase the size of School of AI’s user base and Siraj Raval’s Youtube subscriber count
- Manage finances for School of AI educational expenditures
- Proactively and reactively work with brands ranging from tech companies (Amazon, Google, Nvidia etc) to individual influencers to grow the community through strategic partnerships
- Rapidly prototype various campaigns and business ideas as per Siraj Raval’s requests.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design/Art, Business or 2 years additional experience (3 years total) in lieu of a degree
• Strong collaborative skills with the ability to work with a diverse group or people.
• Technical aptitude, data driven
• Strong influence, collaboration, presentation and organization skills
• Flexible and able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Enthusiastic, positive energy and able to work well under pressure.
• Detail-oriented team player
• Excellent problem-solving skills