As a School of AI Instructor, it’s your responsibility to work closely with our assistant instructors to build the best AI courses the world has ever seen! You will manage all aspects of the course development process, from the initial curriculum planning phase, acting as a reviewer, thought partner, and (most importantly) an advocate for our students.
This position is ideal for someone with a passion for AI and education, who wants to join a fast-growing startup that’s training the next generation of AI scientists, engineers, and building the world’s best network of AI instructors.
- Collaborate with our existing team and outside experts to create, refine, and expand our AI exercises and articles
- Ensure content is high quality by working with students and teachers, tracking content performance, and modifying content based on quantitative data and qualitative feedback
- Adapt existing, openly licensed text content to School of AI’s platform
- Impeccable written communication skills and editorial abilities
- A portfolio of AI projects you’ve contributed to.
- Previous teaching or tutoring experience
- A growth mindset and strong attention to detail
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and enthusiasm for experimentation
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Sheets and a willingness to learn new tools