Public Relations Chair for School of AI
We are seeking a Volunteer PR professional to join our team! The successful candidate will be an integral part of our organization and will assist the Deans of the organization in developing and executing a successful public relations strategy, to include event coordination and campaign development.
- Communications Planning: Handle research for program development, monitor competitor news, participate in all brainstorms, and proactively suggest new ideas to increase awareness
- Track and manage all account trial, photo and interview requests, attend all agency calls, and assist with day-to-day media and influencer needs.
- Update tracker, create press clippings, and compile weekly, monthly and annual press recaps.
- Event Planning: Assist with all logistics of planning owned and partner events including product samples, branding, materials, staffing, and setup.
- Create and maintain international press kits for each market including organization of imagery and products and quarterly material refreshes (app images, fact sheets, press releases, team bios, etc.).
- Bachelors degree, preferably in public relations, advertising, or journalism.
- 2+ years of communications experience either on the agency or client side.
- Incredibly detail oriented, able to multitask, and prioritize/manage requests from multiple team members.
Content Creation Chair for School of AI
We are seeking a Volunteer Content Creator to join our team! The successful candidate will be an integral part of our organization and will assist the Deans of the organization in developing and executing a successful public relations strategy, to include event coordination and campaign development.
- Concept, design and execute the content strategy across all relevant social and digital channels.
- Contribute to overall content strategies based on knowledge of best practices, understanding and or media/channel metrics.
- Ensure high quality and successful delivery of interactive solutions in the form of creative copy, images, videos, short form infographics.
- Where appropriate publish and share on-going content that builds meaningful connections, with a call to action with the virtual community.
- Proactively suggest creative recommendations above and beyond the brief, whilst delivering and maintaining client’s core strategy.
- Exceptional design skills, with demonstrable experience in creating content across key social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to communicate a brand’s identity and story through words and visual communication.
- Experience with Adobe Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom and after effects.
- Experience in an advertising or digital agency a plus.
Financial Chair for School of AI
School of AI is seeking an Accountant to perform general accounting operations. Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, preparing month-end close schedules, and entering journal entries. A successful Accountant combines resourcefulness, attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare accurate, timely journal entries in accordance with company policy and ensuring compliance
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Work with accounting team to assist in annual external audits.
- Maintain fixed asset schedule based on company’s capitalization policy and proper documentation of capitalized assets.
- Review expense transactions for proper cost categorization.
- Reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger account balances.
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of public/ private accounting (minimum 1 year of private a must)